Audio Concepts is a specialty retailer with a focus on high end home audio and home theater components and systems. We’re not a chain store or large corporation, and don’t pursue online sales; we’re interested in developing personal relationships with our clients. Our store in Dallas has a comfortable, home-like environment with several demonstration rooms, where our clients can relax and make an informed decision. Our customer base is primarily in the N. Texas area, but also extends throughout the Southwest and across the country.
We’re actively interested in speaking with someone that likes what we do and may be able to contribute. A position with the store may include contributing to general store operations, mastering a vast amount of product knowledge, developing technical skills, managing projects, coordinating and fulfilling system deliveries, contributing to marketing efforts, and generally being highly effective in client sales and support. This may include setting up and effectively demonstrating components in the store, delivering them to clients’ homes and optimizing performance there, and providing long-term customer care as needed. There’s constant learning and a fair bit of lifting, and some of the components are really heavy so you’ll need to be physically able to manage that.
People that find success in our business typically…
- are enthusiastic, intelligent, a self-starter and a quick learner
- have good communications skills
- have an interest in stereo / home theater components and systems, and some understanding of how they work
- have a love of music
- have a positive attitude and ability to embrace and project our core company values
- may have some experience in specialty retail, customer service, or music performance / recording / engineering / etc.
- are physically fit and able to lift heavy amplifiers and speakers as needed in the store and on deliveries
Interested? If you haven’t visited our store before, please stop by and check it out first. Once you know what we’re all about and think you might be a good fit, you can e-mail us for more information.